Please have the following ready before emailing to schedule your installation call.
- Locate your AWS Account ID
- Locate your database’s hostname and port
- Create a new read-only account on your database
Scheduling the installation call
Let’s schedule a time to get you set up! Before we schedule, email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Your AWS Account ID
- The vendor of your data warehouse (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
- The approximate number of tables you’ll deploy Toro on (e.g. 1-10, 10-100, 100-1000, 1000+)
- (Optional) Email addresses to add to a private Slack Support channel
During the installation call
Prior to the call, we will send you the AWS CloudFormation setup template, which will allow you to create a stack with everything that Toro needs to run.
Toro’s stack consists of:
- An ECS service running Toro
- A MySQL database for application data
- An EC2 load balancer pointing to the ECS service
During the call, we’ll make sure the stack was set up correctly. Then we’ll navigate to Toro’s interface from the DNS name associated with the created load balancer, complete setup through the prompts within Toro, and finally test the connection.